Thursday, January 20

Sunday Bloody Thursday

Que cossa??!?!?
Thirsty Thirsday everyone--and as seen in the picture above--it's time for some "Italo Magic" dance music.  I've had this techno remix to U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday" on my running playlist forever now and I thought I'd grace you with its brilliance.  I think I got it back in the days where I would type random things into Limewire and just download everything on the page.  Not crucial, I know.  Anyways, this album is probably bootlegged (as in almost every country around the world except for the United States) and I can't find much track info on it, but apparently it's by some artist called "Corale".  Sounds pretty Eurotrash to me.  Spent my fair share of time in Spanish clubs a few summers ago--they eat this shit up like gelato.  Second song is one a Spanish guy named Nacho (I kid you not) introduced me to.  Stay classy.


Irish Soccer Chant (Sunday Bloody Sunday Techno Remix)--Corale


Stereo Love (Molella Remix)--Edward Maya

No comments: